Wednesday, December 29

Would you like some tea?

I didn’t really know what to wear to see my grandparents.
Especially in the holidays it’s nice to wear something festive and chic. I thought a blouse is "the" classic piece to wear for this occasion plus the blouse has some nice detail – love the ruffles and stitched in waist. I didn’t really wanted to go for the “black & white” office look so I added a bit of color with a simple toffee brown cardigan. I love the 2 flower on top of the cardigan which reminded me instantly of some flower earring that I have.






(Don't you think it's a perfect match? ^_^ the gold and toffee brown)


I can’t believe the year 2010 is over in 2 days – time flies and there is so much more that I want to blog about. I love writing blogs and show my ideas and share my thoughts. I love being a part of the “blog-community"!

Thank you lovely reader!

No comments: