Monday, October 22

ARE YOU HAPPY?

Quote of the day: I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh start, with perhaps a bit of MAGIC waiting somewhere behind the morning.
J.B. Priestly

CURRENTLY:
~ watching... nothing on tv, I barely watch tv. I watch quite some Youtube videos. I love watching real people that INSPIRE me :)

~ listening to... Beyoncé (last Album) & radio

~ thinking about... my mom, cause she got a bad cold that worries me and someone else I love a lot and is stuck in my mind, probably without knowing like 24/7

~ trying to figure out... the near furture (refering to my heart) and working on eating healthier & being more active

~ looking forward to... this weekend, cause I am going out dancing this saturday and my new iPhone 5 that I ordered *smile*

~ reading... the 3rd book from Hunger Games - "Mockingjay", "How to look expensive" by Andrea Lustig and "The Magic" by Rhonda Byrne (my absolut alltime favorite!)

~ making me happy... the color of the leafs, my family & cats  
xOxO Eva

No comments: