Monday, October 29

TAG: I heart FALL



favorite LIP & NAIL product and fall candle

lip product ~ my Clinique Chubby Stick, I have a couple of different colors but lately I have been wearing "05 chunky cherry" it's very moisturizing and I love the glossy non-sticky finish!
nail polish ~ Essie ("a list") - it's a great apple red.
candle ~ love the green design and it smells divine!! (something like fresh forest; wood & leaves) - also loving those candles (picture below)
 
favorite STARBUCKS drink

okay let's see what are my options? - Pumpkin Spice Latte - Peppermint Mocha - Carmel Bruleé Latte - White Peppermint Mocha - Salted Carmel Hot Chocolate & Salted Carmel Mocha
Considering my options I would either go with the Pumpkin Spice Latte or Carmel Bruleé Latte but unfortunately I am rarely go to starbucks. Instead I love to drink homemade Vanilla Latte or Tea!

favorite scarf or accessory

Those are my current favorite scarfs. If I had to chose between gloves, hats & scarfs, I would definitely got with scarfs. I basically wear them all year long.

favorite Halloween movie

Oh there is plenty movies. Not necessarily about Halloween itself but witches or fictive characters.
Hocus Pocus ~ Harry Potter ~ Edward Scissorhands ~ Nightmare before Christmas ~ Sweeney Todd ~ Halloween Town ~ Adams Family ~ Paranormal Activity ~ Saw ~ Nightmare on Elm Street ~ Dead Silence ~ Strangers... etc. basically I am into a big thrill but also love imaginary movies.

favorite CANDY to eat on Halloween

To be honest I'm not a big fan of candy or chocolates but I do loooove cookies, cupcakes and cakes!! My favorite cookies are White Chocolate Chip cookies!! But I also love gingerbread cupcakes or pumpkin cinnamon bread.

What are you dressing up as?

Unfortunately I am  not going to an Halloween Party this year (cause I'm going to be working) but I would dress up as a BALLET Dancer (Black or White).

Your favorite thing about FALL?

hot drinks ~ crisp morning air ~ rosy cheeks ~ homemade hearty soup ~ colorful leafs

1 comment:

Marielle said...

Hey Eva! I just bought the same green candle! I saw this candle in a shop and remebered your post :) It smells heavenly good! Thank you for inspiring me! :)