Sunday, October 7

SAINT SUNDAY

When I think the word sunday - in the fall season, I think of hot tea, scented candles, a walk through colorful leafs, wool scarfs, baked goods and hints of sunshine peeking through the clouds. It gives me a warm and cozy feeling. I am so blessed to have this weekend off to enjoy my hot tea and write a bit on my blog. Yesterday was an very exciting day for me because I fullfilled one of my wishes I had for quiet some time.
I indulged in some beyond beautiful Tiffany bow earrings! They look classy and timeless and glam up every outfit I have. 
I am truely blessed and grateful for being able to get myself such an adorable treat.
It's important to value and respect yourself  - it doesn't mean you have to spend a fortune... just take care of yourself and be grateful.

Mantra for the week: I am braver than you believe, and stronger than I seem and smarter than you think.
xoxo, love eva

No comments: