Sunday, October 28

Mini Haul 3

 FRIDAY. I went to H&M and picked up a few items. Actually I just wanted a new scarf really bad and ended up with a couple of extra things! Does that ever happen to you? So there is me aiming towards the accessory section - looking left to right so I'm not ranning somebody over and ... BAM...  my eyes got caught on other things. It's like bugs get drawn to light :D Usually that scenerio happens when I don't plan a shopping trip, then I tend to find way more interesting pieces.



Saturday. Yesterday it was snowing for the first time this year. That was an terribly awesome moment when I woke up in the morning and saw the trees covered in snow.
It's wonderful how little things in life can make you extremly happy - just the fact it was snowing made my day!


SUNDAY. Another terribly awesome moment is that we got an extra hour; thanks to time savings... yeah. It feels great to wake up at 8.45a.m knowing it's only 7.45a.m.



QUOTE for the day:
Stay strong & BEAUTIFUL
because things will get better,
it might be STORMY now,
but it can't rain forever!

Have a blessed & happy sunday!  xOxO Eva

1 comment:

Marielle said...

You're absolutely right!!! just the fact it was snowing made me sooooo happy... I had a big smile on my face and went to the forest near my house .... and it was absolutely amazing! It was a magic world: sparkling snow cristals all around me and bright colorful leaves with the beautiful white snow cover....

I love autumn and I love snow!