Wednesday, October 17

REVIEW: Latest face lotion

Those 3 lotions were the last ones I tried. The Chanel Beauté Initiale is by far the most expensive face lotion I ever tried, next priciest is the Youth Code Luminizer and the least expensive was the Youth Code "Dermo-Expertise".
Chanel: I liked that it has SPF 15 and it smelled heavenly! I didn't like the creamy thick texture of the lotion and the price is just ridiculous.
Luminizer: I loved the light & liquidy texture, it also has a shine to it that makes your skin glow, (like an angel ^^) it dimishes really fast but the smells is not as great but not bad either - its neutral. Maybe that is a good thing, cause it could have less preservatives and perfum in it.
Dermo-Expertise: for being the least expensive one, it is a really good face lotion. The texture is light and easy to apply.
All of the lotions lasted me for a long time... I would say "a little bit goes a long way"
The next face lotion I want to try is the Clinique "moisture surge intense"
Love you all, xOxO Eva

No comments: