Thursday, November 1

DEAR NOVEMBER...

New month. Fresh Start. Every month that starts feels like New Years Day. I always set myself some sort of goals that I want to reach by the end of the month. That keeps me motivated & focused. For me it's easier to reach goals within a month other than trying to maintain it for a whole YEAR! and having success makes you feel like you accomplished something great and you feel proud! which is a awesome confident booster.


Today I was spending some time with my mom. I feel so blessed that I have her close to me and can talk to her whenerver I feel like it. She is amazing. We went to a Café together and had some Hot Chocolate & waffles and talked about life - what a nice afternoon.


Today was a rainy day but not too cold, so I felt like wearing a cute striped dress and to snazz it up I took out my red heels.

(dress & cardigan ~ target; scarf ~ H&M; shoes ~ by Paolo Nordstrom)


I saw this adorable DIY decoration and fell in love! One of my "November Goals" is to do a DIY.
What are your goals?
xOxO Eva

No comments: