Sunday, November 18

OOTD: nothing but casual

(Vest ~ Target; longshirt ~ H&M; jeans ~ guess (they just happen to fit the best) shoes ~ Bakers)

CURRENTLY:

watching ~ no TV, only Youtube videos - I am all into documentaries right now

listening to ~ Icona Pop - "I like it" is my favorite song at the moment. also like Ellie Goulding

thinking about ~ someone in particular, that can't stop hurting my feelings... but enough of the sadness

trying to figure out ~ what christmas gifts I am buying for my loved ones - that's exciting!

looking forward to ~ the christmas party at work tomorrow. it's a suprise and I can't wait to see it

reading ~ the Women's Health & In Touch Magazine and still the 3rd part of the Hunger Games book

The only thing I will do on my sunday night is light a candle, put on the most comfortable PJ I have, grab my kitty and jump into bed with my Hunger Game book. With those things said, I wish everyone a good Night!
xOxO Eva

1 comment:

THE DIVINITUS said...

Unique flats with those silver studs.