Tuesday, November 20

Happiness is your Choice


[... It is a SIMPLE yet profound TRUTH: happiness is a choice. You don't have to wait for everything to be perfect in your family or at work. You don't have to forgo happiness until you lose weight, break a unhealthy habit, or accomplish goals. Happiness is YOUR choice.
In my life I found that happiness can be a choice - it's just the way you look at things. Everyone has difficult situations that come their way, whether it be illness, heartbreak, financial struggles or maybe depression.
First thought should be: "It's okay to have a bad day". Second thought: "I need to do something that make me happy". After you've realized you feel bad, find a way to make yourself feel GOOD...]

~ my instant effortless idea's to find happiness:
+ cup of hot tea (first choice: herbal tea - cause it calms me down)
+ lighting a scented candle (preferably vanilla - it's my favorite)
+ a simple hug from someone I love (even a snuggle with my cats)
+ take a nap (escape to dreamland :)
+ a hot bath
+ a bit of shopping (just to get a special treat)

This weeks nailpolish! I love wearing red fingernails.

No comments: