Wednesday, November 28

Lost In Love?


Don't be afraid of other people's opions. If you have to lie to be around certain people, then those are not true friends or people you should surround yourself. Sometimes it's hard to let old habits or things go but every door you close means a new one is going to open :)

MY OOTD:


Today is one of those foggy, rainy days that I would like to stay home and have a cup of tea. But this isn't going to happen today. So I chose something casual and the closest clothing item being as cacual  as my jogging pants are some compfy jeans, a lose fitted t-shirt, a cardigan & a soft scarf (i love scarfs!). For the purpose of this foto I was wearing some wedges. But to be honest after I took this picture I exchanged my wedges for some comfortable sneakers :)

Today's Hair-Do
xOxO Eva