Wednesday, November 7

OOTD: PEARL GEM & HAIRSTYLE 3


Today is no black invovled. Usually I tend to wear black every single day because it's easy to match clothes. But today "I thought out of the BOX"! hurray ! I actually really love the combination of  CARAMEL brown &  vibrant BLUE.

my hair Do for today:


Today I actually had some time to blog before work. I love these days when I start to work a bit later because it gives me time to sleep in (which is one of my favorite things to do :) enjoy some freshly brewed coffee, read other blogs & watch a couple of Youtube videos. Not being rushed is such a PRIVILEGE!

I truely appreciate being able to do what I love. Thank you for having a wonderful family, amazing friends, lovely cats & an awesome job. I feel so blessed!

QUOTE of the DAY:
xOxO Eva

No comments: