Thursday, November 22

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Today I am trying to put myself in the spirit of giving thanks to people. It's important to let people arround you know how grateful you are for them to be in your life. Not only one day in a year - frequently you should tell someone how much you appriciate their appearance.
With those things said: I wish everyone a Happy Holiday or Happy Thursday !


(some Thanksgiving DIY's (=do it yourself's) that I found unique and easy to recreate)


my OOTD (=Outfit of the Day) ~ Please don't mind my serious face expression - I was just day dreaming!
xOxO Eva

2 comments:

Marielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marielle said...

Outfit of the day .... Thanks for tranlating ;) ... Love your OOTD! So glamorous and it fits also "Black" Friday ;)Don't you think so?

Done shopping yet?

THANKS for GIVING your inspirations, ideas and thoughts in this blog!